Our company (PTC) has devoted to create these tour programs to give tourists an accurate understanding of the North Korean regime and the implications of its policies and philosophy on the countries around it, as well as the rest of the world. This tour hopes to appeal to the international community to actively support the reunification of the Korea peninsula which South Koreans have been longing for. This program is a special tour you can only experience through our company.
1.During the tour, a North Korean defector will explain North Korean things to you and answer any question.
2.When you are visiting to the West front area along the Demilitarized Zone, an experienced professional tour guide will explain about the situation between North and South Korea and we will explore the history of how and why North and South Korea divided
3.Minimun no. of tourists for this tour is 15 pax.
For the main experience :
Visit Odusan Observatory and view across the Imjin river to North Korea. Watch a documentary about North Korea, meet with a North Korea defector (questions and answer), take pictures and visit
the West front near the DMZ attractions at the 3'rd tunnel.
Registration (Koreana Hotel 8th floor Panmunjom Travel Center (PTC) desk)
Take the Freedom Highway to Imjingak Park
Lunch (Bulgogi) **Bibimbap for Vegetarian**
Odu M.T Reunification Observatory(Special experience with North Korean defector/s)
- Video watching “Today,Tomorrow and the Reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
- A speech by NK defector/s
- An art performance by NK defectors(Min. of 50 people will be required to see the performance)
- Q&A & Visit the unification Exhibition hall
Arrive at the Hotel in Seoul
Panmunjom Travel Center Address: 8F ,Koreana Hotel(Office B/D), 135, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Telephone : 02 - 771 - 5593 ~ 5 / Fax : 02 - 771 - 5596
- E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Means of Transportation: (by Subway) Gwanhwamun St(Line.5 #533) Exit 6 (refer to the following direction)
2. Dress simply
3. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
Copyright 2000 by Panmunjom Travel Center. All rights reserved.
8F ,Koreana Hotel(Office B/D), 135,Sejong-daero,Jung-gu,Seoul / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com